Friday, August 20, 2010

Maxi Theme


Day didn't startled out as well as i planned..


Baby and i were totally bored over his place watching movie and nothing else to do on a friday evening..


And With Luck Jesslyn Gal alled me asking me whether am i free this evenig for pubbing at " The pump" House @ Clarke Quay..


I rushed home just to touch up my make up and change to that night's theme..




MAXI DRESS!!!!



Which i've just brought one at MDS Collections at Plaza singapura.. which was on sale .. LUCKY ME!!~~ And seriosuly the dress is super vintage and cute.. But my hair soo doesn't suit the dress


Am so gonna chnage my hair style real soon.. Which is i'm plannign to do a soft jap perm and a fringe..



Okay here are the pictures from that ni

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
This was the best picture amoung all.. Baby Lara and her adorable-ness..
Kbox again tomorrow as well as we all been waiting for The
YOG Bazaar at Scape building beside cineleisure..
Am gonna sell all my old collections at VERY LOW prices
From
$5 - $15.00 ( Some pieces are $20)
So Do hurry down to our booth at scape building Booth No: D5
See you all there!!~~

No comments: